Community College of Beaver County Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Community College of Beaver County

While I don't see much of the main campus because I go to the Aviation Center for my studies, I do know that there is tons of stuff that students have access to. I love that CCBC has the Aviation Academy program that allows high school students to get a head start on their careers. It really shows just how much the college is looking out for the younger generation in the surrounding communities. With the program, I will earn an associate's degree one year ahead of schedule, putting my on track for a bright future.

anthony

Couldn't ask for a more affordable college . I thought I was going to struggle adjusting from military all the way to the student life, but the professors were really helpful in the beginning and they made sure every student understood the material of the day.

Brianne

When there is a problem the students and instructors can treat each other with some hostitility and disrespect . it is not handled in an adult manor it is childlike. otherwise the campus itself is nice and the staff and students seem friendly and helpful.

Maria

It's a beautiful college!

kylie

I love it. The school is growing, but it's not too big. The professor's are real people who are caring and who want the students to accelerate and to grow. Everything is brand new and they have a variety of programs to choose from. They have one of the top nursing programs that I'm currently enrolled in.

Mariah

I think that CCBC is an easier start to get students ready for the world. There are many services here for the students that are free. They are very good at letting us know about emergencies through the rave alert system. I enjoy how helpful this school is to us students.

Bailey

I like the Community College of Beaver County. It is a nice sized community college to start out at so you dont go from a high school to a large university. The college helps you adapt to college life. The professors are always accessible to help you out or advise you on anything thing you need. I commute to school so im not sure of any campus housing, and i also dont eat in the cafeteria but the one time that i did the food seemed adequate.

Cathy

Community College of Beaver County has provided me with the best first year experience that I could ever imagine. I am an older student who has entered college to change my career path. The classes are the perfect size. The atmosphere is one that allows the learner to examine and discuss applications and with each professor more than willing to take the time to explain any information that is not understood. The tuition is also very affordable especially if you live in Beaver County.