Denver, CO
Community College of Denver

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Community College of Denver

Heather

This is a college that really cares about it's students, faculty, and staff. As a downtown Denver campus, that encompasses two other universities, it has a wide variety of students, cultures, and diversity that one expects from a metropolitan area university.

Phoi

This is a good place for students for studying to get the certificate or transfer school

Damon

Community College of Denver on its own isn't a super impressive school but they definitely have a great campus environment and a lot of extracurricular clubs and activities thanks to the fact that the campus is shared with CU Denver and MSU. The classes are fine and many of the teachers do a great job, however.

Leticia

I absolutely love this college! My teachers, tutors, and classmates are all wonderful individuals with great skill and insigh...

I absolutely love this college! My teachers, tutors, and classmates are all wonderful individuals with great skill and insight.

Charley

What you do in high school really does matter when you get into college. I wish I had applied myself more in high school and taken more classes that could have helped me once I got to college. I felt if I would have taken more challenging classes in high school, I would be better prepared for college.

The Aururia campus that the Community College of Denver is located on is a beautiful campus in downtown Denver. Also, the class sizes are of a good size.

Joseph

You're worried about what girl you'll be dating next, what's going on this weekend, or what you’re going to do for summer break. I have some advice for you. It's not work hard, get good grades, or stay active. I’m not going to tell you to only focus on school, or to go to the army and learn discipline. I want to tell you to take time. Take time for the here and now. Take time to understand what you've learned each day. Take time to go over your notes from each class. Take time to reflect on what it is that's important to you. Take time out of your day to become more spiritual. Take time to empathize and become more in tune with the people around you. Take time for yourself. Breathe. Spend a few minutes each day looking at nature’s beauty around you. Spend time each day thanking god for what you have and be thankful for what you don't. Take time to tell your family you love them. When some wants to talk, turn off the TV, put down the book, TAKE THE TIME, and listen.

The kind of person that should not attend this school is the kind of person that loves to party. The kind of person that enjoys being around alot of people and seeing some of the smae people all the time. This school campus is a commuters campus so the people that go there are only focused on going, getting their education, and leaving. I would say the kind of person that shoudl not attend this school would be someone who cares more about the esperience than the academics.

More than anything I brag about my school's attendees. The people that go here are why I love this school so much. There are so many backgrounds in the classrooom that you will always have a second, third, or even fourth perspective on any subject. I love that I can be sitting next to someone right out highschool, then go to next my class and talk to a fourty year old single mother about her children. The idea that I can literally talk to anyone of any background gives me an edge when I enter the work field.

Margaret

Hey you, Margie. What are you up to today? Ooh, going to a party tonight. But it’s a school night. Well I just hope you studied harder than you party. Can’t wait to graduate, can you? Being able to do what you want all the time. No parents to nag at you all the time and treat you like a child. Well, you know that college isn’t all fun and games. You can’t take off anytime you want or turn in late work. This is serious stuff here, no lame excuses for anything. Don’t forget to pack your manners along with your alarm clock. Study, study, study. Show everyone how smart you are and how great your parents raised you. College can be pretty overwhelming at first. Don’t worry try to take advantage of all the activities and clubs you could join. You’ll make plenty of new friends. You’ll meet all kinds of people. It will help make you a more rounded person. Make every one proud of you. Study hard, participate and graduate! Oh, one more thing, drinking and drugging could end you up in the hospital or worse. Dead.

The best thing about my school are the proffessors and teachers. They want everyone to succeed in school. They really do care about each and every student. They are always there for when you need help with your school work . They try to have as much interaction activities as possible in the class rooms so that the students can figure out the assignment and help each other.

the worst thing about my college there is not enough vending machines. In the Confluence building it has 4 floors and the only machines are one the first floor and do not work all the time. Also the school uses higher one to send our student loans to and there is no actual bank. It is all online and such a hassle to use and pay for ATM fees all the time.

Alexandria

The diversity at my college allows me to explore different educational and personal options to proceed into my future.

Give yourself a break and live your life to the fullest. Don't take anything for granted and enjoy the little things. The next few years of your life are going to throw you in complete chaos. Be prepared for the ride, but remember it's not about getting through this gift of life... it is all about living through the ups and downs and living life with gratitude and humility.

Someone who is motivated, dedicated, but most importantly enjoys a personal educational experience. The class sizes are smaller and there is more one on one tutoring with your professors.

melanie

I would say to stay in school and if you do not have to take as many classes as you can all at once. You have time, and it is better to focus on 2 classes fully than 4 partly. It honestly makes a difference in your grades and stress level. Also get all the help you can, especially if it is free! They are there to help you and want to see you succeed, so definantly ask for help when you need it.

The Community College of Denver is an amazing school. They are very helpful and really want to see you succeed. All the different races mixed together is so nice to see as well as mostly everyone you meet is super nice and supportive. It is right in denver and has a beautiful campus mixed with Metro students. It seems modern and very clean.

The most frustrating thing is that teachers are not there everyday, all though no teacher is expected to be.

James

There are about thirty students in each class and I would generally describe the as a delightful bunch. The group is devided into different catagories which include, those that are fresh out of high school who are still "wet behind the ears." There are others who are in their 20s and have some years in college and kind of know who they are as people. Then, there is the other like myself, who are wanting to futher their own careers or change careers. For the most parts, we are in school to better our lives.

Stay the course and don't listen to the guidance councilor, because his horrible life advice will lead you down the wrong career path which will negatively affect your life. Lastly, invest in Apple products.

The only thing I really find really frustrating is that I have to take high level math classes to get a computer information degree. That is kind of deterring me from continuing toward my degree goal. Not only that, it is a waste of time and money.

Community College of Denver administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.