Denver, CO
Community College of Denver

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Community College of Denver

Neil

A busy, motivating, and inspiring community willing to guide ayone along the path to success.

"You can be anything you want to be, as long as you set your MIND to it.? College is the transition, the assist, to making what you want as a career become a reality. It is your time to develop your skills and evolve into the person you want to become. Considerations when pursuing a career through college include, how long will it take me to finish? Will it be worth the money? Is there a future in my chosen career? All of these questions are important, but I think the best piece of advice I could have given my high school self would have been, ?Be passionate about your career choice!? The last piece of advice I could offer my former self refers to the same quote as above. Putting your MIND to something means giving one hundred and ten percent of your effort, even when it means cutting into your free time, changing habits, honing in on study skills, and managing your time wisely. If you want to be that man you envision, put in more than you could ever get out, then you will have truly set your MIND to it.

Anyone who is ready to advance their education and take the next step towards finding a satisfying and fullfiling career. There is no standard, typical student at CCD, just people willing to follow there dreams and pursue their goals.

Vanessa

My classmates are all unique, they come from different backgrounds they are smart.

Vanessa, I know High school can be tough at times, and there are times when you just feel like giving up, but look, you are in your senior year, you are almost done with high school and you shoud be proud of yourself and what you have accomplished . Life can be hard but if you just manage to get through it, anything is possible. College life is another challenge for you just like high school was before you started, upset it will be harder, and in college no one will tell you that you have to go to class, that you have to be on time, that you have to do your homework, college is about you, you have to be your own teacher, you have to learn how to learn. College will also be a great experience in your life, it will help you become a succsefull person later on in life, and if you accomplish your goal of finishing college, you will become one of the first in you geneartion to ever finish high school and finish college! The best feeling in the world.

What I condider the worst thing about my School is that when we can register early for the next semester, most of the instructors name does not come up to the assigned class, I personaly would like to chose my instructor, and before the classes start closing.

Community College of Denver administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.