Community College of Denver

« See more reviews of Community College of Denver

The most frustrating thing about CCD would be the fact there's a lot of students in the classes and around on campus. At the beginning of semester, it's really hard to get around without bumping into people and many of the classrooms don't have enough desks. After census date, though, the classes thin down and it's pretty nice.

The downtown campus is where the financial aid office is located, and navigating the campus is a disaster. Downtown is so busy and there is very little parking available. Also, there isn't a physical address for the financial aid office, just a building number.

The only thing I really find really frustrating is that I have to take high level math classes to get a computer information degree. That is kind of deterring me from continuing toward my degree goal. Not only that, it is a waste of time and money.

It can take a really long time to see an advisor, so even if I only have a few simple questions, I have to wait for several hours to talk with someone.

The most frustrating thing is that teachers are not there everyday, all though no teacher is expected to be.

I have not yet encounter something I am frustrated about this college.