Community College of Philadelphia Top Questions

Christie

Anyone can attend this school. Whether you're not sure about your major or you love saving money. It's a great school to attend. It's convenient and the cost is affordable.

ALL people

Annamarie

The type of person that would benefit from these classes is one who appreciates a challenge while looking forward to growing as an individual. Also, if there are students that have lost their luster for academia out of a sense of hopelessness, I would recommend this program. It has an incredible way of reestablishing a sense of ability and motivation for anyone who might be feeling like they've lost their direction.

Gregory

Someone who attends Community College of Philadelphia should be a person who wants to learn for less, or someone needing a strong foundation to move to another school. CCP has some very challenging classes and some eaasier ones, depending on the professor.

I attend DeVry University/Philadelphia campus. I love Devry University! I'm a fourty-seven year old construction worker. I'm a husband and the proud father of four. DeVry University has given me the confidence that I so desperately needed. Here's a thought. Let's do something while and crazy this year. Let's include DeVry University/Philadelphia Campus in the Scholarship Program this year and help get America back on her feet by investesting in the "Middle-Class". I think in all sincerity that ,that would not be a bad thing .I'd make an excellent canidate!

Denise

Any kind of person because they have everything for every body. From people who don't who don't speak the language to people who haven't been in school for years like me.