Community College of Rhode Island Top Questions

Noriel

CCRI is Great

Daniel

the worst thing about my school is the campus, its too small. there isnt much to do when youre not in class. there needs to be more opportunity for recreation and other things.

James

Interruptions during class. Due to the layout of the school there are often interuptions when in a science or computer lab due to the open layout.

Angela

waiting list to get into programs.

Marlene

They design layout. It's a weir structured building and the classrooms are layed out weird.

Amber

Half of the classes I want to take are not transferrable to other local colleges or universities. So the fact that most student attend CCRI to do their general requirements, CCRI should work more alongside other colleges to assure students that the money they pay for their college classes isn't useless.

Dustin

There can sometimes be a lack of communication by the staff at the school. I know that each student thinks they are the most important student on campus, and each of us wants and immediate answer to our questions. I know there are many students and never enough staff to properly handle all the questions. I just wish there was a more steamlined way for students to recieve information from the school, staff and faculty.