Montpelier, VT
Community College of Vermont

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Community College of Vermont

Caroline

I am attending CCV as an early college student. It is part of our state's educational opportunities for high school students. I find CCV to be a wonderful place to complete my last year of high school. The classes are interesting and the professors are engaging.

erin

If I could go back in time knowing what I know now, I would have gone to college earlier, possibly right after high school. Its very hard to work and go to school especially after not being in school for 9 years. If I had gone to college right after high school I could be graduated by now with a good job in this time of reccession.

I think the best thing about my school is that its small. Although I am taking online classes now, and I love them. The school location is easy to get to and theres always someone there to talk to if needed.

I dont wish I would have known anything. I feel its a great school and everything I expected.

Gabrielle

Community College of Vermont is a wonderfully diversified school, that allows students to see the uniqueness within each other, while getting a hands-on education for an unbeatable price.

If I could go back in time and speak to myself as a high school senior, I would tell myself a couple different things. First off, I would tell myself not to get so hung up on social life, and not to be so concerned with what everyone else was doing and thinking. I would tell myself to keep a good social support network, because it is quite evident that when social support goes down, immortality goes up. It is so important to have a strong social support group through the transition. I would tell myself to be easier on myself, and to love myself, no matter how inadequate I may feel about not fitting in. I would remind myself that peer pressure is extremely hard, but to stay strong through it, because once you have a strong sense of self worth, price, integrity and self love, there is nothing you cannot accomplish, and there is no greater feeling. I would tell myself to be strong, because the first year of college is no where NEAR the best year of my life. It only gets better from there, and I will only continue to keep getting stronger from then.

Before I attended CCV, I wish I had known how hard it would be to find a parking spot! We have the parking garage, but it is only open at night, and there is no place to park without getting charged a ton of money. I wish I would have kept more change on hand!

Community College of Vermont administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.