Community College of Vermont Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Community College of Vermont

Caroline

I am attending CCV as an early college student. It is part of our state's educational opportunities for high school students. I find CCV to be a wonderful place to complete my last year of high school. The classes are interesting and the professors are engaging.

Olivia

I think it's a great place to get your start and figure out where you're going. The class selection is broad and you can do just about anything after completing your associate's. There's room to grow for everyone and professors and staff at CCV will constantly encourage you to go further and do more.

Gabrielle

It is a good school for very reasonable pricing. The professors are caring and supportive. This school wants you to succeed! There aren't any dorms or house options because its a 2 degree school but you can transfer easily to other schools through this one and save money while working.

Kimberly

CCV in Brattleboro, VT does not offer campus living and does not have any dining facilities. The only nearby parking available costs a lot hourly, and the parking garage is not safe to go into at night alone. The school is very small and has limited classes available. The teachers do not have on-site offices and are not available for office hours. I found it difficult to discuss my concerns with the guidance counselor, and she was not accessible most of the time. I transferred out of this school as soon as I was able to.