Grand Rapids, MI
Compass College of Cinematic Arts

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Compass College of Cinematic Arts

Josh

It's okay. That's really it. The main use for this school is making connections and getting hands-on experience, otherwise it's held back in a lot of areas by being pretty restrictive in its morality (this is a film school, I'd like some leeway in what subjects I explore) as well as just being a very small school, which isn't inherently its fault. Overall, there are a few parts I like, and a big chunk of things I strongly dislike and agree with morally. But since it's so small, these complaints I have are pretty much forced to get an answer, which is a very nice thing.

Olivia

I love this school! Compass is an interactive Christian-based film school located in downtown Grand Rapids. The staff are always available, even if they're not at school, they respond to emails within hours, even on weekends. Compass might not have housing or food plans, but there are plenty of housing options within downtown Grand Rapids and the surrounding areas. Overall, I give this school 5 stars, hands down. If you're interested in filmmaking then you should definitely check out Compass!

Compass College of Cinematic Arts administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.