Concord University Top Questions

What's the best thing about this school? The community is amazing! Is your school too large, too small, or just right? Just right! You will always see someone you know, or have at least seen before, but you will also meet someone new almost every day! College town, or "what college town?" The Fargo/Moorhead area is home to 3 major schools (Concordia, MSUM, NDSU) and is the home for many fun activities for college students! Many places give special college discounts as well! What's your opinion of this school's administration? All the professors really enjoy getting to know their students one on one. When you come to Concordia, you get a personalized experience, academically and socially. Is there a lot of school pride? Oh yes! And, it isn't just for our sporting teams! There is a lot of pride in other student activities like choir, band, speech, etc... Is there anything unusual about this school? Our mascot is an ear of corn! :) What's one experience you'll always remember? I will always remember the homecoming bonfires, and all the great on campus experiences! What are the most frequent student complaints? The main "complaints" are about the weather. It does get a bit chilly in Moorhead, but after a week or two, it is easy to adjust!