Dallas, TX
Concorde Career College-Dallas

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Concorde Career College-Dallas

Elyse

Concorde is an overall good school for the Dental Hygiene program. Although some of the teachers may be tough and the classes are hard, it's an accelerated program and so that is to be expected. They make sure we graduate knowing everything we need to be able to pass our board exams.

Shoniece

Concorde is a private institution and you find out right away there are for profit. I do wish I put more thought into my choice of ADN programs. While I do not regret my decision, I wish I knew where all my hard-earned money was going. Money is number one for this institution but you could not tell by the way the campus looks.

Concorde is an amazing school to go to if you want to get your career started quickly. Concorde has many programs that you can apply for such as, Nursing, Dental Assistant, or Medical Assistant. The program I am taking is medical assisting, and all of my colleagues have such a strong bond that has grown over such a short period of time. The teachers and advisors have such great attitudes and are always positive because they want to help the students any way possible which I absolutely love!

• $0

Concorde Career College-Dallas administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.