Grand Prairie, TX
Concorde Career College-Grand Prairie

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Concorde Career College-Grand Prairie

Carol

At this Moment I am attending to Paris Junior College, I plan to attend to Concorde this coming may. The students at the PJC campus are very active, fast pased and cordial. We help and encourage each other, between study groups and just by being in class. Its always a joy to be around my classmate but I am also looking towards meeting new students at Concord Career institute, it will be an honor to study with students that are pursuing the same career path as me.

The most important advices I could ever give myself... Work harder, because it’s never going to be an easy path, if I would of have worked harder, I would accomplished more by now. But it’s never too late to work on what its truly important not just for myself but for my family as well. I never truly understood the importance of an education until I had my daughter, being able to provide and care for her is the most valuable and important thing I could ever do. But I can’t do so without a proper education. Study more, because school will never get easier and do not give up. For many years during my high school years, I allowed many people put me down, tell me that I wouldn’t make it far and that I will not get into college. I have proven wrong, I have been in college, now my goal is to finish. I want to finish, I NEED to finish and I plan on it. This is a determination I used to not have and wish I had in High school, It’s never too late for anyone who wishes to advance.

I wish I have not waited so long to apply to Concorde Career Institute, I was afraid, the drive, the distance. But now that I am moving to Dallas, there is no excuses. I have worked on classes for the past 2 years, I truly wish I had applied to Concorde 2 years ago. It's never too late, and I am here now, working harder than ever and planning to succeed.

Dana

Concorde Career Institute is known for the health care industry. They offer courses and certificate programs in nursing (LVN), medical assistant & coding, dental assistant and surgical technician.

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior, I would have plenty to say. I am almost 40 years of age and have recently enrolled in college. During the time from graduation from high school and now, I have had a lot of disappointments with careers and merely having difficulties with finances. Seeing that you do need that college degree or trade school certification, you really can't get ahead in life. The perfect career isn't going to land in your lap. I would tell myself that even though you feel that you may need a break right after graduation, you need to tough it out and go for that degree. That piece of paper can make a world of difference between struggling and living comfortable. Right after high school, I became pregnant and have worked for minimum wage jobs ever since. I always was hit with, "in order to advance to the next level, you must have a college degree." In my heart, I knew I had the skills to complete the job but was never given a chance.

I don't have anything negative to say as I start classes on February 8th.

• $0

Concorde Career College-Grand Prairie administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.