North Hollywood, CA
Concorde Career College-North Hollywood

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Concorde Career College-North Hollywood

It's a great school in you're looking for an accelerated nursing program. The staff is always here to help you out when you need it and teachers are always there to make sure you understand the curriculum. There's is always tutoring available during the week and weekends.

Courtney

If I could go back in time to when I was a high school senior, I would give myself the same advice I gave high school students now. GO STRAIGHT to college. If you are unsure about exactly what major you want, atleast obtain your Associates in general education. Even having your associates can help you along than no college at all. Once you figure out what you want as a major or a career it will be easier to complete. College can be very intimidating, and its not like high school. Most teachers are tough and wont hold your hand, but there are many opportunities available to succeed. Free tutoring is offered at most colleges, and you can form your own study groups with students in your class. Counselors are always available for your questions. Be patient and take it one semester at a time. You'll finish before you know, and it will be WORTH it.

I am currently trying to finish my enrollment at Concorde because I like that their program is accellerated. I want to finish my schooling so I can begin my new life with my new career. Concorde is also very hands on. They offer opportunities throught the whole course to receive on the job experience, while doing many clinicals and being involved with instructors during your lab and lecture hours.

I am new to looking at this school. I attended Antelope Valley College during the summer and fall semester of 2009. I enjoy it there, but it is very tought to get a spot in the field I am choosing. Another fact is that the pre requisites keep changing, and its frustrating. There is nothing that I wish I had known before looking at either school, not much more I could've known to help me out. I do wish that I APPLIED FOR MORE SCHOLARSHIPS, I thought that they wouldn't apply to me.

• $0

Concorde Career College-North Hollywood administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.