Portland, OR
Concorde Career College-Portland

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Concorde Career College-Portland

Breanna

After graduating high school, I was still uncertain of which school I wanted to attend, but knew the specific field I'd like ...

After graduating high school, I was still uncertain of which school I wanted to attend, but knew the specific field I'd like to

yuliya

Concorde Career College is a great school where students can get a degree of their dreams in less than 9 months!

Concorde Career College is unique compared to other schools because the professors there really try to focus on each student individually. Each student there gets undevided attention and classes have just the right amount of students to make sure that everyone is understaning the material. This college has a high graduation rate and only the students that are serious about their career are chosen.

The advice that I would give myself if I was talking to myself as a high school senior is that school is very important taking it seriously will help my future greatly. School is not cheap so getting a job and starting a savings account would also be a great idea to help save money for college. I would also tell myself that volunteering and helping the community is very important for my future and career. I would also tell myself that it is important to join clubs and get involved in the college right away because being involved in clubs can be a huge motivation to do well in school.

Xuan

Everybody was really excited, happy and come to class everyday. We love what we have learn in Concorde.

If i can go back to senior year, i will tell the students, "Don't waste time." If you don't know what you want to do. Just do exactly i try to do right now. Find some college that training you so you can have a good job. For example, "Concorde, their program around 8 months." In a short periods of time i can get my Dental Assistant certified. You don't have to go University or Community. I didn't mean it not good to attend University or Community college. If you know exactly what you go for then it ok, but for the people don't want to stay in school too long. Also try to apply for scholarship as much as you can because college cost a lot of money.

I think Concorde is the best because they help a lot of students successful. I like the way they training students, it feel like you in the real world. Everyday we have two hours labs and two hours books. I know a lot of college don't do that. I think we learn a lot by doing hand on. That why my decision is Concorde College. I want to learn something that Concorde teach me so i can do it in our life.

So far an amazing and very helpful school!

So far an amazing and very helpful school!

If I could go back and talk to myself as a senior the number one thing I would tell myself is "Listen to your parents!" They really do know a thing or two. As a high school senior I was very active in sports and in school. I got good grades and played varsity sports, it was my life. There was always one thing that came in front of that and it was my socail life. Knowing what I know now, I would go back and get even better grades and work harder at school and sports because your friends or boyfriends don't get you into college. I would also go pursue more colleges and scholarships out there because there are people out there who want to help others succeed in college. Your parents were your age at one point and they do understand and I wish I would have listened to them back then because I kick my self in the for it pants now. As a new parent myself now, I understand how much your parents want the best for you, if I could go back this advice would have helped a lot.

That it will be fast pace and I will only be there for 8 months.

Determined and helpful, wanting everyone to succeed as much themself.

Determined and helpful, wanting everyone to succeed as much themself.

I would not tell myself anything. People have to grow and learn for themselves. Not with guidance. I would not be the person I am today if i didnt make some mistakes, and I dont think I would be ok with not being me. Everybody has to learn without a safety net if we had one at all times we would never be prepared for real life.

Someone who doesn't want to have a medical career. I think someone who isn't serious about life, this school is for people who want to have a good career life long.

Jamie

I would have told myself to find a way to go to college right after high school, I was in my mid twenties before I went back. However being one of the older students I think I was more dedicated to school than some of the students right out of high school.

I was well prepared to enter Concorde as I had just finished Concordia University. However staying ontop of everything is the most important with an excellerated program.

Some of the instructors were not very cooperative when it came to approaching them outside of class time about issues.

Gina

The quick and easy way to get a degree. They make learning fun.

The quick and easy way to get a degree. They make learning fun.

Concorde is unique because the professors are very caring and always available for questions. Also, it offers many tools/equipment for a full experience of what you're studying.

Apply for more scholarships!!! And figure out my career path earlier!

• $0

Concorde Career College-Portland administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.