Selma, AL
Concordia College Alabama

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Concordia College Alabama

Jalal

At Concordia College you'll have experiences that you won't forget, the small town of Selma has many historic sites that you'll enjoy, even our school itself is one. the school is full of good times and good people you can learn a little something from everyone here.

Mariama

Enter into an early college program to begin your core classes. Focus on literacy and develop grammatical skills that will help you to excel at the graduate level. Complete all course assignments and turn them in on time using APA style. Do your research. Use periodicals and journals that validate practices in education. Develop a rapport with other college seeking individuals and leaders in the community. Participate in more extracurricular activities and apply to college earlier.

The college campus provides structure and support to individuals that may come from diverse backgrounds. The professors are well prepared and take a hands on approach to learning. They provide a continuum of services for students from disadvantaged backgrounds and provide job placement for them upon graduation.

The school has a specific ethnic group that is predominately African American and Christian interested in the teaching or business field

Shandricqua

When I tell my friends about my school, I tell them about the Fridays when we don't have class and they do.

Although I have only been in college for two years, I have gotten a lot of my college experience. I have met amazing people that I will never forget. I have grown up a lot. I can't say being at my school has given me the true college experience that I was hoping for, but it has opened my eyes to alot of the stuff I did not know about college. If I could go back and tell my old self anything before I started college, it would be to be more organized, do not procrastinate with any of my work, join and be apart of more activities, apply for scholarships early, and do not be naive to what everyone is saying. I have valued my college experience that I have had at my college because I never succumbed to any of the peer pressure put before me.

My school is unique compared to other schools because it is Lutheran, and even though it is private is not as expensive as other private schools.

Marshell

Visit the school first and ask a lot of questions

Visit the school first and ask a lot of questions

The best thing about my school is the student body size because its small and family like

Concordia College Alabama administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.