Concordia College at Moorhead Top Questions

My school is best known for its odd mascot and the "Cobber Ring." There's myth that employers who see the cobber ring are more likely to hire you because Concordia is a well known school; the type of school where you are expected to work hard to stay ahead. The odd mascot I mentioned earlier is Kernal Cobb. The school is very spirited. I really enjoy going to the homecoming game and seeing everyone decked out in their gold and maroon "Fear the Ear!" shirts and corn cob hats. It's odd but it's great.

Paula

My school is best known for it's nursing program, respiratory therapy program, phelbotomy, and environmental sciences program

Brionna

The school is best known for the religious aspect, the social life, and the education. It truly offers an awesome education that will be recognized by anyone and any business. You will meet many great people who you will know for your life.

Concordia is known for its large alumni network and there support for the college. They are also known for the Concordia Language programs, this being shown through the Concordia Langauge Villages.

Concordia is well known in the area for its music program. The Concordia Choir is world-renowned. It's a prestigious group, and they always sing beautifully. Concordia is also well known for its job placement and for its school spirit. "Cobbers" seem to share some kind of bond far beyond the campus.

Concordia has excellent Pre-med programs and sends roughly 90{4a082faed443b016e84c6ea63012b481c58f64867aa2dc62fff66e22ad7dff6c} of all pre-med graduates to grad school. Concordia is also known for its chior which takes yearly trips across the United States and also does overseas tours.

Concordia is known best for its great academic traditions and pride in the school.

We are known for becoming very responsible citizens that participate in the community. Some view us as rich kids but that isn't the truth. Corn, of course.

Music talent and the biology department.

The high standards and quality of academics.

Maren

It's music program and pre-med program.

LaRissa

Its high standards of education and its corn cob mascot.

Brittni

Concordia College is best know for our mission statement,"The purpose of Concordia College is to influence the affairs of the world by sending into society thoughtful&informed men&women dedicated to the Christian life." Concordia College invites women&men of different backgrounds, religions&aspirations to join an academic community where the life of faith&the pursuit of learning occur in dynamic interaction. Students who are eager to address big questions, open to the complexity of our multicultural world&passionate about making a difference in their communities are welcome to be full&active participants in the life of Concordia.

Nikoli

The music program seems to draw the most attetion from outside the "Concordia Bubble," if I remember correctly this school also turns out ten times the naional average for pre-med students.

Meg

Music and education programs; "Happy Cobbers"