Concordia College-New York

« See more reviews of Concordia College-New York

Honestly, as with any other school, there are parts of Concordia that some people find undesirable. For me though, Concordia has become my true home away from home, and I don't know what I would do without the people I've met or the experiences that I've had here! They say that college is the best four years of your life, and that is definitely true at Concordia!

It's a very small school but everyone is really friendly and involved...both students and faculty. If you have any sort of trouble academic or otherwise the faculty and other students are all very supportive.

It is small and personal, the professors really get to know and understant their student. The students are friendly to one another and are willing to help those in need.

It has the potential to be a better school but its organisation is absolutely terrible. The longterm view is never really considered.

That the city it only 30 mins away, and how small we are but what a big repuation we have .

Concordia is an amazing school that I am truly going to miss once I graduate.

It's a school where you can really develop a sense of family.

Concordia is a small, supportive community!

Nah, I think it's basically covered

There is a Concordia College Ministries house on campus. They host many events for students and faculty. They also take part in a good amount of volunteer work. This is a great way to get involved and you live in a house instead of dorms.