Concordia College-New York Top Questions

Nah, I think it's basically covered

Nathalie

Concordia is a small, supportive community!

It's a school where you can really develop a sense of family.

Concordia is an amazing school that I am truly going to miss once I graduate.

Sasha

Concordia is a great college to go to! There is always something to do, even if its organized as an off campus activity with friends. People are incredible, and the experience you can obtain by attending a small college is just great!

It has the potential to be a better school but its organisation is absolutely terrible. The longterm view is never really considered.

There is a Concordia College Ministries house on campus. They host many events for students and faculty. They also take part in a good amount of volunteer work. This is a great way to get involved and you live in a house instead of dorms.

Honestly, as with any other school, there are parts of Concordia that some people find undesirable. For me though, Concordia has become my true home away from home, and I don't know what I would do without the people I've met or the experiences that I've had here! They say that college is the best four years of your life, and that is definitely true at Concordia!

It's a very small school but everyone is really friendly and involved...both students and faculty. If you have any sort of trouble academic or otherwise the faculty and other students are all very supportive.

That the city it only 30 mins away, and how small we are but what a big repuation we have .

Mackenzie

It is small and personal, the professors really get to know and understant their student. The students are friendly to one another and are willing to help those in need.