Concordia College-New York

« See more reviews of Concordia College-New York

No. It is a fact that most of Concordia Students like small classes. However 50% of the students are commuters and non Lutherans. Not all the students that attend to Concordia have tons of money. In fact, 40-50% of the students get financial aid. Concordia has a wide range of ethnicity: white Americans, African-Americans, Africans, Asians, Hispanics and Europeans.

1. Partially true - Some sports students tend to have giant egos. Others that I have met have been really nice and talk to everyone, no matter what their status at the school is. 2. Not at all. The Fellows are smart, but they still know how to have fun. They are a diverse group of people.

Honestly that's not true, it depends on how you look at it. Since its a very small campus community everybody knows everyone so in my opinion I feel that there is no room for stereotypes at Concordia.

Yes! Concordia students are all wonderful people. I'm from 3,000 miles away and wouldn't have stayed out here if it weren't for the great students, faculty, and staff.

I dont believe the one about the fellows students but, I do agree with the sports one. It doesn't apply to all but most.

No, I have found that many students want to help their school, but they just have trouble finding a way to do it.

It describes about three quarters of the student population

In reference to my example above, absolutely.

only to a degree

n/a