Ann Arbor, MI
Concordia University-Ann Arbor

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Concordia University-Ann Arbor

Fixed  rate loan

Peyton

I have toured Concordia University-Ann Arbor twice in less than two months. My first visit, I fell in love with the campus because I felt very safe and it was small so it was easy access to get to everything. My second visit, I had more one-on-one time with the professors and the faculty and so I was able to ask more personal questions and talk about anything that I was concerned about. I think that Concordia is a perfect match for me since they just built a new building for nursing as well.

ShaRiah

I like going to Concordia University -Ann Arbor because the class size is small, the professor offices hours are always available to you whenever you need help. The people are very friendly and make you feel at home. Everything is minutes away from each other so you are not running trying to get to another class. I would recommend other people go to this school.

Natalie

The professors are great. I took College Algebra and Statistics, and both professors were knowledgable and accesible. They've got a great library with a lot of resources. Ann Arbor area is great as well. Not a lot to do on campus, but downtown Ann Arbor is only a short drive away.

Jordan

Concordia has provided me with a great opportunity to become involved in all aspects of being a college student, both in the classroom and outside of the classroom. I have had the opportunity to be highly involved with athletics as a Lacrosse team member. I look forward to continuing my education at Concordia Ann Arbor.

Concordia University Ann Arbor is an amazing place! The campus is beautiful, and the people are great. It may be a small school, but everyone is very involved and the professors are great! You definitely will feel right at home here. The only downfall is that there isn't much for food on campus.

I love this school, no more then about 25 students in a class. Its small and religious base. Its good to know that there is always someone that can pray for you. Its a great environment and God is there to help you each step of the way. Teachers are very helpful and encourage their students to do their best. The food is good most of the time but it Is college food and that's not always the best no matter where you go.

Celia

I LOVE Concordia University Ann Arbor! The campus is beautiful, the people are great, the professors are very knowledgeable, and there are many extra-curricular activities to take part in. It's incredible how sports and the arts coexist on campus! Both are very important to the student body!

Samuel

I love this school. I have never been in a place that has encouraged me to grow in my faith so much. There is a worship service every 12 hours here, and the people here are so supportive of my faith. Concordia of Ann Arbor is unlike anything that I've ever known, I thank God for leading me here almost every day. Although many students complain that this campus is to small, I believe that it is just right. With under 1,000 students, it is a very tightly knit community. And the fact that we have under 30 students in every class makes the learning environment much more productive, because students can go directly to professors if they are having any problems, or if they have questions.

The most popular student activities are hard to pin down, but one of them has to be basketball. Inside of the college we have our own little basketball league that anyone can sign up for. at least 70% percent of the campus is either on a team or they come to the games. This is one of the most exciting parts of campus life. Another part that I have found very valuable to me is the Pre-Seminary club. This is a club that is designed to be an extra-curricular opportunity that helps students considering higher education at the seminary to grow in their faith, learn more about their church's beliefs , and also practice skills that they will most likely use in their profession. After 1 semester I really became encouraged by this group and ran for president for the club. So now as the president of the Pre-Seminary Club at Concordia, I would say that this group is the most important group to me.

Andrew

It is difficult to leave everything familiar back at home such as family, friends, and pets. It can also be difficult to move from home, but the transition is worth it! There is something to be learned in living on your own and fending for yourself. The transition, although terrifying, allows you to grow and learn who you really are. You have to remember also, that all freshmen are new on campus and are going through the same situation and feelings that you are. Introduce yourself! This is where you will make life-long friendships and put your foot forward in starting the next phase of your life. Join groups. Get involved. Take the time to meet new people, and most importantly, your professors. Building these relationships will benefit you in the future when you may need assistance, when you are searching for a job, and when you need advice or opinions once you begin your career. Also remember to have fun and relax every once in a while! I do not regret the decision to go to college. Be brave and begin your college experience with this advice; It is well worth it!

There are strong bonds made on campus since the population is quite small. You feel like you are part of a comminuty rather than a number. There are always friends around when you need them, have a problem, want to study, or just want to hang out. There is always someone ready to talk to you, offer you a smile, and ready to pray for you and assist you in all ways possible.

Concordia Ann Arbor has recently merged with Concordia Mequon. While this has helped in many ways and resulted in various improvements, the transition has caused change in degrees and courses offered. Paperwork can become a hassle to work with and often times answers must be retrieved from Mequon's campus. There is a bit of a run-around trying to get questions answered.

Christian

A place that helps you find God's calling for you.

A place that helps you find God's calling for you.

Hey girl, walk with your head held high. You don’t have to walk these halls alone with your eyes at your feet, sworn to silence, avoiding the slightest bit of attention. This is the time to find you, not keep yourself locked up. High school is so vitally important, although not for the reasons you assume now. This is your foundation you are building. You can make is solid as a rock, or leave it teetering ground. Do your best here, do your best in class, do your best to learn, do your best to others especially. No matter how others make you anxious, do what you think is right. Build a foundation on Christ, and his teachings. This will give you so much relief later on, and so much more to build on. Above all, your name is Christian. Remember that, and remember who gave you that name, and what it means. Live this way, and I promise you will live a satisfying life.

I would brag about the spiritual enviorment, and opportunities to grow in Christ here. The techers are friendly and helpful, and since it is a smaller University, you get a chance to know everybody here. I love that people here actually care to help you find your calling from God and help you be sucessful in that career. Because we all have one purpose in mind, serving God, it makes for a very cohesive interaction between students and faculty.

Concordia University-Ann Arbor administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.