Ann Arbor, MI
Concordia University-Ann Arbor

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Concordia University-Ann Arbor

Ian

Concordia is a school where everyone matters, the students are friendly, the teachers care, and the whole campus is a great Christian experience.

My classmates are on par if not challenging me to push myself every day to new heights of my understanding of my faith, my character, and my work ethic.

If I were to go back and talk to myself as a high school senior, I would have some very sincere advice. Study more, pay attention in class and always take notes. Make sure that you take care of your friends and family and call home every night. Make sure that you watch your finances and put money away so that you can survive the harder financial times. Most of all, explore and expand. Get out there and try things that you never thought you would enjoy, for it is in those times that you will not only learn more about yourself, but more about the world around you.

KeOnte

I would tell myself that getting good grades in high school really pays off in college. There are different scholoarships, grants that you can apply for with those high school grades looking so wonderful.

The best thing about North Carolina A&T State University is the sit-in at the lunch counter. Many people over look the fact of the sit-in here in Greensboro, NC. It isn't currently listed in the history textbooks. We have a great

One thing that I say is the worst thing about NC A&T is when they mess up on your important information

adam

My classmates are all very nice and either are involved in a sport or are invloved with the church.

My school is best known for its buisness program because here they have a very well establised program and alot of students who graduate from here have sucess in the buisness world.

If i could go back in time and talk to my self as a high school senior i would give myself so much advice. I would have told myself to get a 4.0 GPA and apply for at least 30 scholarships a day. I would have also worked harder in getting recruited to play at a division 1 school for soccer. I would of advised my self to stay home for two years take my classes at a community college so i could save money and not be in debt so early in my college career. Then i would tell myself to apply to every college that i wanted to go to rather then only a couple because then i would have options for school choices and compare tuition costs. The main thing that i would be drilling in my head would be getting free money for college which would be applying for every scholarship out there that applies to me. I would also tell myself to come into college knowing what i want to do and major in so i dont waste any time.

Concordia University-Ann Arbor administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.