Concordia University-Ann Arbor Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Concordia University-Ann Arbor

Celia

I LOVE Concordia University Ann Arbor! The campus is beautiful, the people are great, the professors are very knowledgeable, and there are many extra-curricular activities to take part in. It's incredible how sports and the arts coexist on campus! Both are very important to the student body!

Concordia University Ann Arbor is an amazing place! The campus is beautiful, and the people are great. It may be a small school, but everyone is very involved and the professors are great! You definitely will feel right at home here. The only downfall is that there isn't much for food on campus.

I love this school, no more then about 25 students in a class. Its small and religious base. Its good to know that there is always someone that can pray for you. Its a great environment and God is there to help you each step of the way. Teachers are very helpful and encourage their students to do their best. The food is good most of the time but it Is college food and that's not always the best no matter where you go.

Jordan

Concordia has provided me with a great opportunity to become involved in all aspects of being a college student, both in the classroom and outside of the classroom. I have had the opportunity to be highly involved with athletics as a Lacrosse team member. I look forward to continuing my education at Concordia Ann Arbor.

ShaRiah

I like going to Concordia University -Ann Arbor because the class size is small, the professor offices hours are always available to you whenever you need help. The people are very friendly and make you feel at home. Everything is minutes away from each other so you are not running trying to get to another class. I would recommend other people go to this school.

Natalie

The professors are great. I took College Algebra and Statistics, and both professors were knowledgable and accesible. They've got a great library with a lot of resources. Ann Arbor area is great as well. Not a lot to do on campus, but downtown Ann Arbor is only a short drive away.

Korey

The university is very well student and Christ based school that cares a lot about developing the mind, body and spirit of each student attending the university. Also, the university is one of the most family friendly atmospheres in the country where pretty much everyone knows each other’s names.

Peyton

I have toured Concordia University-Ann Arbor twice in less than two months. My first visit, I fell in love with the campus because I felt very safe and it was small so it was easy access to get to everything. My second visit, I had more one-on-one time with the professors and the faculty and so I was able to ask more personal questions and talk about anything that I was concerned about. I think that Concordia is a perfect match for me since they just built a new building for nursing as well.

Adam

Despite a disturbing lack of culture and some complaints about the housing and on campus facilities, the academics have the potential to be extremely good. Many professors have taught at University of Michigan for a while and all professors host long office hours and are always willing to have a conversation with you. The class sizes are great, none of those crazy 400 seat lecture halls. Most classes average less than 20 students nice which makes it really easy to talk to professors in class. The sports don't have the greatest track record, but the program is on the rise. Most coaches are extremely dedicated to their athletes and want to see you improve and are willing to go the extra mile for you. CUAA is a school that you have to make of it what you will. If you're set on having a bad time, you're gonna have a bad time. CUAA has the potential to be great, but it's not going to hand it to you on a silver platter.