Concordia University-Chicago Top Questions

Alejandro

There is really nothing bad about my school. The only thing i do consider kind of bad is the negativity of other students. They tend to be negative toward the school and say how it is boring and there is nothing to do. I believe it is good and pretty fun and i am bothered when i hear students talk about that.

Joseph

This school is fantastic for being small enough where students are comfortable to seek the help of professors whenever they need assistance. With this convenience students are able to understand the lessons clearly and thoroughly. Therefore, it is a shame that this school does not have any medical degrees to offer because this convenience I just described would do well for medical students.

The food. The food here is the same greasy thing every day. It makes me literaly sick.

Megan

The food because we have the same thing all the time. There is harly any variety in the food so a lot of people end up eating out or going out on the weekends. Also, security beccause they don't do anything and don't enforce the campus rules and regulations.

Matthew

The worst thing about my school is the price. It is more expensive than other schools, but they school is very generous with financial aid.

Kimberly

Most students do not care about whatever is not immediately surrounding them. Their faith, family, friends, and goals are important, but they are not very globally minded. They just do not seem to care (at least not enough to do anything about) things that are not midwestern or Lutheran. It is hard to generate very much interest in things like non-denominational international missions.

Tim

I don't like our school's food service. The food is okay,a nd there's some variety, but most of it doesn't have enough flavor for my taste, or they'll run out of x y z ingredient.

Alexandra

I think the worst thing about my school is the cost. Many students need financial aid to attend and if they cannot afford it, they aren't able to go to school here without loans. And when they graduate, they are going to have to pay that all back, which can be difficult.

The worst thing is the cost of the school. Tuition at the school is crazy! Hardly anyone can graduate from the school not in great debt. And then there are the books that must be bought. Books are so expensive! If the cost of school was less, there would be less stress about attending.

Elise

The worst thing about my school is the availability of good, solid meals. The meal programs do not allow for a fair exchange of food for those who cannot, or choose not to, eat the cafeteria food. They have become more strict on what they allow to be covered in the meal plan, which does not cater to all students' needs.

Liz

No fraternities or sororities.