Concordia University-Chicago Top Questions

I wish I would have known how to manage my meal plans better. My first year, I got the average meal plan, and it was excessive. My second year, I planned accordingly and signed up for the smaller meal plan instead. BAD IDEA. I had to rely heavily on friends with larger meal plans to make it through the year.

That there was no need to worry about anything. Everyone was very friendly and as long as you are yourself you will gain respect.

Jocelyn

I wish I would have known about the lack of post graduation jobs or internships available. I feel as though the college has lacked in that area.

I wish I had known that I would get so involved in the lives of my friends. It is completely different from high school because we live with our friends and see almost exclusively those people. I never thought that the most difficult part of college would be the relationships.

Dallas

How cold it actually is, that the buildings are super old, the the idea of "you don't really need a car" is a lie.

Cindy

I wish I had known that it was a highly Education school more than anything else. I was not aware of the fact that Concordia was an Education school and that most of the students that go there go into Education majors to become teachers. But I think that having found this out after having decided to attend there has made me realize what I want to major in. I have chose to major in Psychology and be a child psychologist in a school.