Concordia University-Irvine Top Questions

Concordia University was a tiny private school in Irvine where I always felt safe and appreciated by my fellow students and the faculty members that taught us.

John

While it has its faults, this school can be a fun, social, educational, and religous place you would not want to trade for the world.

Ty-Renai

My school is Christ driven.

jamie

This is the most wonderful, beautiful, small helpful private school I have ever been to. It is a small school and my professors are extremely hlpful and give pletny of one on one attention so I can do the best possible.

Concordia is a small liberal arts college with a great community of students, over your four year college experience you will grow to be a wise honorable and cultivated citizen.

VICKY

My school is an amazing wonderful private institution built on Lutheran values that promote wise, honorable, and cultivating characteristics for the students and staff/faculty, as well as the love and grace of Christ. More than academic excellence, Concordia University beautifully encourages growth of an individual--to be who you want to be and how you can pursue that, with the help of others. It's more than a school. It feels more like a second home because everyone is so lively and friendly.

Charlotte

Concordia is an opportunity to reach your potential.

Olufunmilola

its a beautiful school but not allow of opportunities or exposure for students

Casey

Its small, diverse, athletic, and academically strong with the small class sizes.

Marissa

My school is an amazing place to grow as a person and learn not only about your major, but about the world.

Alexandra

Concordia is a small university that encourages spiritual, academic, and athletic growth and success through the personal relationships that are formed through its dedicated staff.

Josh

Concordia is a close-knit community in which faculty truly care and help the students succeed.