Concordia University-Irvine Top Questions

Ilona

The most frustrating thing about my school is the fact that the university will not give you any more financial aid after your first year enrollment, even though they raise the costs of tuition and housing.

It is miniscule compared to the size of UCI, which is down the street. There is a lot of hypocrisy between the lifestyle of students and the foundations of principles of the university.

Zena

The costs are so high. I love everything about the school, including the great reputation and convenient location, however, I am really struggling with the costs.

Mila

I think the most frustrating part about my school is that there are not many places on campus that stay open late for studying. The library closes around 10:30 every night, and there are not many other places to go to be able to study. Most schools I know of have library hours to at least 12am during school nights; I think that it's really frustrating that we don't have a place to go for late night studying.

I am independant but they will not let me claim it and get the funding that I need untill I am 25.

One of the few drawbacks of Concordia is the fact that some more specific majors are not offered due to the small size of the University. Also, there are privacy hours of midnight on school nights and 2 am on weekends; however, most private schools have some form of privacy hours, so this is not unique to this particular school.

the blindness to the outside world and that a lot of people out there are liberals and not as compassionate and caring.

Brenda

Annoying kids who don't try and distract others from learning.