Concordia University-Nebraska Top Questions

Ryan

I consider my school's out-dated science building to be the worst thing about it. I am studying in the sciences and many of the labs are old and need to be refurbished. However, this building is slated to be rebuilt. The students and teachers were interviewed by a group of architects who were designing the new building.

Lexye

The worst thing about my school would probably be how late some of the establishments are open. It would be nice to have a 24 hour library at least a couple of days during the week. It would help to have a nice, quiet, place to study on some nights.

Jenean

I consider the worst thing about my school to be that it is very small. It is hard to blend and not be noticed.

Codi

The worst thing about my school is that some of the newer buildings were rushed to be built so the roofs sometime leak when it rains a lot.

Steven

The enviorment is differant, because I'm from a large city and this is a small town, so theres not as many things to do compared to what im used to. Not to mention the people here are hard to get to know, because alot of the time they seem to think they're better than everyone else.

Markus

Our football team. They are not very good but it is still fun to go to the games and interact with friends.

Charles

The internet availability. But this is based on the environment and age of the school. They are doing their best to continue updating.

Bryan

The worst thing at my school is that they are extremely difficult to negotiate with. Financially or with their policies, they are not open to you.

Molly

The worst thing about my school would be the food in the cafeteria. It isn't horrible, but it's no where near mom's cooking. There is always something that I can find to eat but lots of the time I make a face towards what they are serving. There are a lot of options so that is a good thing because what may be bad in one line will probably be good in a different line. They are also very good at listening to what the students want and meeting our needs.

Shauna

The tight knit family of the school can sometimes be a bit close-minded. Due to the overwhelming Lutheran population on campus, there is a certain disconnection with the judgmental nature of the world outside of campus. The Christian environment does not leave much room for acceptance of students from non-Christian backgrounds (although not necessarily Lutheran).

Lindsey

The worst thing is the lack of class variety in certain areas. The less common majors sometimes don't have any classes that can be substituted and everyone in that major has to take all of the same classes together.