Concordia University-Nebraska Top Questions

Lara

Above all, a student looking to attend Concordia University should value a Christian education. Along with this comes daily challenges, but also opportunities to ask questions. This is a great place for people who want to be recognized and called by name in and out of class by professors and fellow students. It is important that a small town, small campus, and common wind, rain, or snow do not bother a student here. Concordia is a great place for friendly people who value their faith.

Jenean

The type of person that should attend this school is one who wants to succeed. They should want to be known by name by each of their professors. The type of person that should attend this school should be willing to learn more about the Christian religion.

Steven

A devote christian should attent here. If you are not, it is hard to fit in with alot of the people.

Markus

Someone that wants to find a great sense of community. Someone that likes to find themselves in deep coversations covering numerous topics.

Matthew

Someone attending Concordia should be comfortable with a small school setting. A person that should be attending Concordia needs to be comfortable with religion, especially LCMS Lutheran, but also a variety of other religions! Having a sense of community is also a big part of Concordia, so people should be comfortable establishing community with one another if they attend this school.

Hannah

If you want to attend a college where professors actualy know your name, where you can walk into the dining hall and know half of the people there (or more), where you can grow not only academically and professionally but also mentally and spiritually... Concordia just might be the place for you. This is a place that you can call home, no matter if you're from California, Minnesota, Texas, or Maryland. This is where you can thrive and laugh and learn and think and LIVE. This is CUNE - and I love it!

Shauna

Someone who enjoys interaction with others and can live well in a small town should consider going to school here. The people on campus really create a Christian atmosphere that can't be found elsewhere. If you want to know almost everyone in your graduating class (and probably on campus), enjoy smiling and saying hello in passing, and feel safe leaving your belongings in public places, this is the school for you. It's not the school itself that makes the difference (although the campus IS gorgeous), it's the professors and students that occupy its buildings and grounds.

Macie

You should got to Concordia if you like smaller settings and a more community-type feeling college. If your into big cities and tons of people, Concordia is not the place for you.

Kate

Somebody that should attend this school is somebody who is looking for a great education focused on Christ. Also this is a good school or education/ church work jobs, but we do have other programs they just don't have as many students in them.