Concordia University-Nebraska Top Questions

Cassie

I wish I would have known more about how much free time I would actually have, giving me the opportunity to look for a part-time job sooner. I also wish I would have known exactly how much financial aid I was getting along with scholarships and how it worked.

Matthew

I wish I knew what college classes were like. Being in a college setting is really different compared to a high school classroom. Another thing that would have been good is to come in to college with an open mind. People have many different opinions and ideas and it is extremely important to consider multiple viewpoints. It helps build leadership characteristics and makes people feel comfortable around you.

Genevieve

I wish I would have known how much religion in injected into the cirriculum versus teachers who simply teach the subject matter.

Troy

I would have been nice to know about the environment and the personalities of the students in attenance.

Bryan

That it is difficult at times to work with negotiating with the school.

Brianna

I can't say that I wish that I knew anything different before I came to Concordia. I liked the fact that I didn't know anyone on campus, except one person. It put me into a situation where I could socially expand and meet many different types of people. I am completely satisfied with the way that everything has turned out so far.

Constance

I wish I had known how expensive college was really going to be and the cost of paying back student loans before starting.

I think I knew just about everything I needed. I was very well connected to campus before I even got there because of all the high school activities availible through the college. I guess I wish I had known not to expect to go home on breaks because there are so many other places to go with my college friends.