Concordia University-Nebraska Top Questions

The friendliness of the people on campus is something I think is extremely valued here at Concordia. Everyone here is supportive of others in everything they do.

erin

the Christian atmostphere

Serena

The extremely friendly atmosphere. People say hi to you when you walk by them even if you've never talked to them before.

Codi

The best thing about my school is that the professors are so friendly and inviting. They are extremely helpful to the point that it is next to impossible to fail a class here.

Concordia University, Nebraska provides a small, safe community in which students are able to learn and broaden their knowledge. The University has a caring staff that is dedicated to the education and Christian growth of all the students. The teacher-student ratio is very small and this allows the teachers and students the chance to interact on a personal level. While the University prepares many students for a career focused around the church and Lutheran minstries it also offers many pre-professional majors. Students from 43 states find it a great place to try new things and make new friends.

I think the best thing about my school is the support that I have found. Support from friends, from girls on my floor, from the community, from professors... Support in who I am and what I am doing and where I am going. Support in my faith walk and in my academic growth, support in my future. We are a family here - and in two years, when I have to say goodbye, I know that I am going to be leaving a huge part of my heart here. This is home. And I love it.