Concordia University-Saint Paul Top Questions

Keandrea

The most frustrating thing about Concordia University is the cost of money. Concordia University-St. Paul, is a very good school and I love it there, but the cost of tuition is very expensive. I am struggling to pay tuition and I'm still seeking scholarships to help me pay for school.

Arianne

I would have to say how small it is. People know who you are and you know who they are. So it tends to feel a little bit like a high school sometimes for the social experience.

Pachia

My wa around the school, finding class in different buildings.

Heather

They don't have my program and I can't get a straight answer from people

Diana

The most frustrating thing about my school is dealing with the financial aid office; you get a different answer from each person you talk to and it's hard to decide what to do about you financial situation because of the variety of answers you get from the staff. I'm still trying to figure out how I'm going to come up with the rest of my tuition because I've been given poor, unlcear advice from the financial aid office.

I really wish i would have known the importance of the financial aid forms and how important it is to get them in on time. It is very hard to understand how all of it works and the financial issues become part of the most stressful thing here at Concordia. The Bear center is the most frustrating for many students but Concordia does a good job with helping out if the student is willing to ask and make effort.

Kevin

One of the most frustrating things about Concordia - St. Paul is that the school has a much more limited budget than what you would find in a larger school. As such, it is much harder to convince the staff to allow money to student services, facilities, and programs, and many things end up being put on a waiting list until the school has ample finances, or a donar steps in and takes care of it.