Concordia University-Texas Top Questions

Jacob

I've never seen a campus with more personable professors before. Everyone including the registrar office, the lunch ladies, and of course the students are quick to lend a hand and everyone walks around with a smile on their face. Concordia's community is unlike any other community I've ever experienced. In fact I wouldn't have even been able to attend this year if it wasn't for the relentless help of one of our freshman admissions counselors who called me on my birthday with the scholarship that made it possible.

Valerie

For one, the campus is BRAND NEW! Concordia University at Austin relocated to a new location in Austin due to the university's growing numbers. Concordia is now at a beautiful location and owns 386-acres of land and has dedicated 280-acres as a wildlife and nature preserve. Another unique quality about Concordia is that professors are encouraging and genuinely want you to succeed! I love how Concordia is considerably small compared to other universities and that it allows our professors to know each of their students name very quicky. This is key to success in my opinion.

Ben

Its awesome

Chelsey

It's a private school associated with the Lutheran Church - Missouri Synod, so there is very little diversity. However, if you fit into the majority that exists, it is a very nurturing and challenging environment.