Concordia University-Texas Top Questions

Corey

A person that should not attend Concordia University is the person that does not like to work hard and become a christian leader. At concordia University our goal is to become a christian leader in the world. In order to become a christian leader you have to have the mindset of being determined and hard working. Which means doing your job in the classroom and volunteering at multiple events.

Valerie

I dont feel that a certain kind of student should be generalized as a type that shouldn't attend Concordia. One thing that I would feel that could be a dertermining factor in a prospective students choice of school would be university size. Concordia is not very large population wise. On average, each class occupies about 20 students or less. If someone prefers to attend a school in which the class size range is over 30, then Concordia University would possibly not be the right place. But, before deciding to not attend, its important to sit on a class first.

This university is not a good fit for career-oriented students who want intense curriculum and job experience, unless that is in a religious field. Also, students who do not handle intolerance well or who do not like being around other students who do not accept original viewpoints. People who want a large place with large classes would not appreciate this school.

A person who is only going to college to party! You can earn a really good education at Concordia, but it does take work. You can party on the weekends and still have fun, but for the amount you pay to go here, you need to put at least some effort into your studies!

Those that are not focused or disciplined.

Someone who wants a big campus and wants to do a lot of partying. Someone to whom school spirit is very important and loves big football games.

Undisciplined, partier, one that requires a job with 50 or more hours a week.

Charmaine

liberal baptists