Connecticut College Top Questions

The study abroad programs are numerous and fantastic! They are the best feature at the college, along with the Career Enhancing Life Skills (CELS) Program, which funds domestic or international internships, and really helps you prepare for the real world. The campus itself is also beautiful, from the dorms, to the Arboretum, to the green, and it is great to study outside!

Ramza

The careers office is extraordinary; it offers a plethora of options to students and every student is practically guaranteed a funded internship of their own interest.

How pretty the campus is, how good the career/internship center is (CELS), the certificate programs available, the good education I'm getting.

Every student as Connecticut College is interesting, awesome, and adds something special to campus. We are artsy and serious students who work hard and party hard. The academics are extremely challenging. You will definitely be prepared for the real world.

catherine

The professors are very impressive, but also completely dedicated to teaching. There is a nice balance between the various academic disciplines. The arts are strongly supported. Community service is encouraged. The people are great. There are plenty of opportunities to become involved on campus. Consequently, what you give is what you get.

me

Interesting classes, excellent East Asian studies department and Chinese language

sofia

The size of classes and how helpful the teachers are outside of class.

Connecticut College is on the water and we have an arboretum.

Celine

I tell them about the "honor code," where faculty and staff put a lot of trust in the students when it comes to taking important tests and exams. This includes self-scheduling exams, trusting that no student will discuss the content of the exams to other students, and trusting that students pledge that there is no cheating or any sense of help being exchanged. I also tell them about how students are given the opportunity to create their own major, if none of the majors offered at the college suit their main interest. It is a very liberal school.