Connecticut College Top Questions

Racine

Conn is a Liberal Arts college, so someone looking for more technical or mechanical jobs should not come here. However, intelligent, wise, and active students should consider applying to Conn. It's a small school and it's very easy to make friends and run into them every day, but at the same time you will always meet someone new that you'll get along with. The classes are fun and diverse and the clubs and extracuricular activities are always exciting.

Racine

Someone outgoing and eager should come to Conn. You're not going to have any fun if you don't try to get involved with clubs or sports or activities. College is so much easier when you make friends right away, but if that doesn't happen, you have to find ways to adjust. Students should also be able to accept defeat - you're not always going to get straight A's, but professors are willing to talk about grades and let you rewrite a bad essay.

Janet

Wealthy rich kids from the suburbs with two houses and all brand name materials.

You should be motivated, independent, and emotionally mature to apply here. "Adult" supervision extends only to the campus security when one steps out of the classroom and, therefore, someone who is morally aware and conscious would fit in very well here.

Someone who cares about the environment and school work and is laid bakc and down to earth.

Chad

Someone who is open minded and interested in trying new thing. People here are all very involved in a verity of activities and motivated to acheive.