Connors State College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Connors State College

Dove

Connors State College is a small campus that matches the small town but don't let that discourage you! The professors are admired for their motivation to ensure the success of their students. Connors has honored their mission statement to continuously provide affordable, accessible, and effective learning environments for the lifelong educational needs of the diverse communities it serves. Located in the middle of abundant land gives us the advantage of offering livestock shows, rodeo, shooting sports, and other athletic activities. Safety is priority at Connors and they provide the adequate staff and campus police to deliver their assistance.

madison

It is a great college to start at.

Arriana

I am presently a freshman student at Connors State College Muskogee Campus. I'm currently taking two classes, and this is my second semester. I have developed a very high opinion about Connors; the professors I've had are kind and experienced, not to mention helpful. The student advisors are friendly and always available, the bookstore has quite literally anything you could need, and a variety of resources are easily accessible. I'd recommend Connors to anyone looking for an inexpensive yet quality education.

Justin

It is a decent institution. I enjoy it well. I wish that others would take up the opportunity to attend. The staff maintain the building and is usually clean. The teachers are great and will thoroughly discuss topics at great length for your understanding as a student. I appreciate the aid and guidance of the academic advisors and I hope to finish my upcoming semester strong with their help and encouragement.

Trista

Connors State isn't the best school to go to if you are looking to get an education. The classes are too easy, and the students are too rowdy. The school is slack on security, and the students take a lot of advantage on that. I do not recommend Connors as a school to go to unless you are just trying to get your prereqs out of the way.

Alianna

Connors is a great school to go to if you're a first generation student or just want to bring up your GPA until you can transfer to a different school. It's a small campus so you won't be extremely tired walking from end to end. The faculty and staff are nice people, they communicate and the teachers are very helpful. They're kinda strict on attendance. I usually don't skip class but when I do, it's mainly a family emergency. If you communicate with your teachers, they will help you. They've helped me. BUT, if you skip class pretty much the whole semester and try to fix your grade, good luck with that cause they will show no mercy.

It's a great college, full of wonderful people! Mostly everyone is always willing to show you around, help with school work, and much more! You never have to worry about not getting the help you need with your classes. Teachers will always go up and beyond to make sure you're getting the knowledge you need.

Connors State college is a school that I honestly thought I would never find. I was really struggling at the end of my senior year and didn't think I would want to branch out! But the second that I came to tour the school I fell in love so quickly. Now Warner may be a small town in the eastern part of Oklahoma, but this campus is so so beautiful! I have enjoyed all of the friends that I have made here and I will never regret my choice. I cam specifically for livestock judging and it has been amazing to realize all of the agricultural life around this place! I wouldn't trade it for anything. Sometimes it does get difficult as you aren't in a big town but it is no big deal! There are two towns close that have all you need! As well as Tulsa and Oklahoma City not being to far away so there is easy access to airport! If you are ever looking for something small but fun with a very family oriented vibe this would be a great school to consider!

Ashton

It's a pretty good school! The staff in Warner is very friendly and will make sure you get help when needed. I have not had a problem with the school since I enrolled. I would for sure recommend it to anyone in the area. Not only is it a good school, but it also is not as expensive as many other schools!

Jaedyn

I think that Connors is an excellent school to attend that has a small hometown feel in a decent sized place that is close to home, but far enough that you still have independence. A long with teachers who motivate you to do your best and actually know your name.

Haley

It’s a very great school that anyone would be lucky to attend! Connors State College has a very friendly environment with instructors eager to help! Its definitely one of the best community colleges to attend. I would definitely recommend attending Connors State College. The faculty are amazing, and the resources they provide are helpful to students!

Savannah

I love it. Connors state college has smaller class room sizes so it feels like better and more interactive learning environment. Also the teachers are amazing and they will help you if you have issues with your studies. Connors also has a lot of extracurricular activities such as volunteering at the food pantry they just opened and hosting an annual rodeo at the warner campus.