Contra Costa College Top Questions

Rasheeda

Knowing what I know now about college life I would tell myself to become more educated about the college process. To speak with a counselor and figure out what classes I need to take to achieve a degree in my major. I would also tell myself to have a have back up plan to pick two things that I am passionate about, just in case I decided my major is not what I want to do anymore. Also don?t take any breaks don?t tell myself ?I?ll do that next time? to do it now. I would say to ask questions, become more self educated, and talk to your professor about your progress in the class. I would also tell myself to stay committed and to try my hardest and if I feel a class is too much talk to my professor before I decide to give up.

College is fun and great. As long as you put your best effort in your studies and commit yourself to get your degree or education, you'll be fine and you'll really enjoy college. The best part about college is knowing that everyday you go to school and complete your assignments, you're building your future and bringing more success into your life that will value you and others for the years to come. Of course it will take hardwork and time, but thats what makes you earn and strive for your goals and success that college has waiting for you. Its a great experience that will better you as a person and you'll be so proud of yourself when you reach acheivement.

Nagla

If I were to go back in time, I would advise myself to take chances without being afraid. I was afraid of the future and the changes that were occuring in my life that I forgot that I have the choice to choose these changes, regardless of how difficult it was for me. I missed out on many opportunities simply because I was scared of what's to come. If I were to travel back in time, I would change that in a heartbeat.

Try your hardest and push yourself to the limit, even if your friends try to influence you not to go to class.