Natchez, MS
Copiah-Lincoln Community College-Natchez Campus

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Copiah-Lincoln Community College-Natchez Campus

sarah

I would have done what I wanted to do the first time instead of doing something that I didn't want to do. I would go out and get started with my college career instead of following someone else's idea for me. This is your time, so make the best of it and do what you think is best. You are creative, charismatic, and a hard worker, you can do anything you want if you put your mind into it. Going out gor Cosmetology will give you a great success in the future. Go ahead with your plans and get your license and own your own salon. But not just any salon but a salon that has spa therapy, tanning, retail, anything and everything that you have dreamed about.

Holly

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior, knowing what I know now about college life, I would talk to myself about being serious and focusing more on my future. Like every other senior in high school my only priority was to party. I made decent grades but not very good grades. I never really tried; I just always assumed I would get into a good college. Looking back now, and realizing the kind of grades I could have made if I would have just been more serious about my school work, makes me sick. I would definitely try and convince myself to be more serious about school. I never really had my future planed out. I just wanted to go to a big university and party. Now all of that has completely changed and makes me wish I would have figured this out a lot sooner making it easier on me. So if I could go back in time and talk to myself as a senior in high school I would tell myself to be serious and to focus on my future.

There is not a specific kind of person that should attend Copiah-Lincoln Community College. Copiah-Lincoln Community College is a school for all people. Rather it is someone right out of high school or someone older returning to school, Copiah- Lincoln is the perfect school for everyone. This is a small community college so the teachers are able to have more one on one time with their students. Being able to have one on one time with students benefits all especially those just starting out or those whom are returning and have been out of school for a while.

The most frustrating thing about my school is only having one financial aid advisor. Financial Aid is very important to many students whom are unable to receive any kind of grant . With this being said, there are many students whom need to speak to our financial aid advisor; with there only being one she is very hard to get in touch with. If a student is unable to reach our advisor that student will end up having to pay for their semester out of pocket, and if unable to pay ,their schooling could be put on hold.

Copiah-Lincoln Community College-Natchez Campus administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.