Corban University Top Questions

I love Corban because it's a comfortable place to be. I knew it was where I was supposed to be when I visited the first time and felt right at home. I felt like I could come and go and it was just a place I could see my self being every day.

Relationships are an imporant part of the college experience. The friendships that develop and grow during college are one that will last, especially at Corban. Corban has so many different kinds of people; one who are into sports, some maybe into music, and so many other things. Without a doubt it is so easy to be able to connect closely with people at Corban. At Corban, it is hard not to be surrounded by people who genuinely care about eachother. With a smaller campus, I love being able to be so close with all of the students.

Bryanna

The best thing about Corban College is the atmosphere. It is a positive, encouraging environment that pushes you to live your faith outloud. Corban encourages students to be involved in a local church and in the Salem Community. The best thing about this school is that the professors truly take the time to understand your needs and help you learn better so it is beneficial to your life. I consider the environment and professors the best thing about this school because even the professors push you to be involved locally and spiritually.

The best thing about Corban is the closeness of professors and students. Since the class sizes are relatively small and the teachers really get to know you personally, everyone feels really connected and it doesn't feel like you're invisible. People are very friendly and it doesn't take long to get to the point of seeing at least 10 people you know on the way to class (that includes professors).

The best thing about Corban College is the feeling of being on the campus; it was one of the things that attracted me to this school. You get a feeling of warmth and of a place to belong. At Corban, you feel very accepted and this allows you to feel comfortable in the enviroment. You are respected for your beliefs and talents and encouraged to share your thoughts. Corban is the ideal campus!

The people, faculty, and learning environment. Everyone is super friendly.

Joanna

Corban is small and intimate, and everyone is very friendly and accepting!

The atmostphere is very welcoming and accepting. I feel like I can actually be myself and I don't have to be someone they want me to be. All the professors are God focused and incorporate God's truths in their lessons. I love how focused on God Corban college truly is!!!