Cornell University Top Questions

Describe a typical weekend.

K

Students across campus do all sorts of different things on the weekend. Some party it up with their friends, going to visit frats or house parties in Collegetown or things like that. I don't participate much with the party scene on campus, so a typical weekend for me is more relaxing. The weekend (for me) starts on Friday night around 6, after setting some time aside for homework. My floormates and I go to dinner, go to some on-campus event (including performances, club events, etc), watch a movie together in the study lounge, and generally just chill together. Weekends are a great time to kick back and recharge. My Sunday is a combination of relaxation and work catch-up, because the inevitable school week is just around the corner and I've procrastinated on something. So my weekends aren't exactly the most exciting, and by no means should they be regarded as typical, but for the focused student who doesn't party much but still has fun, my experience will be pretty typical.

K

Zac

I will often go out to parties two nights out of Thursday-Friday-Saturday. Saturday afternoon I laze around and watch netflicks or hang out with people (I am in a 6 person house, you see a lot more people in the dorms or in a frat/sorority). Sunday evening I do my homework.