Cornell University Top Questions

What are the most popular classes offered?

Psych 101 is probably the most popular class offered at Cornell. In fact, it is listed high up on the list of 161 Things Every Cornellian Should Do. Another popular course is HADM 4300, which is Introduction to Wines class. Psych 101... ~1000 students are enrolled in this class!

Maya

Any science class! Biology would have to be on the top of the list.

K

Psych 1101 is the most obvious answer. Over 1000 students in Bailey Hall, watching Professor Maas give highly entertaining lectures. He uses clips from TV shows, experiments, movies... honestly, it doesn't feel like you're sitting in a class, you're witnessing a presentation. I have several friends who aren't enrolled in the course but who come to class anyway to hear Professor Maas's lectures. He's a highly accomplished professor who's been on Oprah and who's done all these important things! There are a couple other classes I've heard about, but I don't have personal experience with them. The magical mushroom class and the wine tasting class are rumored to be a lot of fun, and I'll hopefully be taking them in the future!

Bryce

Both HADM 4300: Introduction to Wines and PSYCH 1101: Introduction to Psychology are really popular. I believe taking them is on the "161 Things Every Cornellian Should Do" list as well.