Cornerstone University

« See more reviews of Cornerstone University

Cornerstone University has been one of the biggest blessing in my life. I came in knowing nothing about my major, but all of the teachers and upperclassmen where extrememly helpful and friendly. I have never once felt alone or out of place. I don't even think I've had to open a dorr for myself on campus because the people are so considerate. I can leave my laptop in the lounge area and find it in the same spot two days later. This school is Christ centered and very accepting.

Cornerstone University is a Christ- centered, community-focused liberal arts college that emphasizes the importance of serving our local and global community in the name of Jesus Christ by being academically excellent and passionately creative in our fields.

Cornerstone University is a lively university that offers a lot fantastic activities, has an amazing faculty, a president that truly cares about the students, and a great Christian community, along with great classes that get the student involved.

Cornerstone University is a liberal arts college which provides both academic and spiritual training for all students, while seeking to build lives that will have a great impact in the professional world to the glory of God.

Cornerstone University is a faith-based university with a team of faculty and staff that cares about the students both academically and spiritually, strengthening them to be the men and women that God calls them to be.

Cornerstone University is a leading Christ- centered university involving students, parent, faculty, and staff in a community modeling the Kingdom of Heaven that academically and spirtually rich.

Cornerstone is very open, students are very friendly, there is a great sense of community throughout the entire campus, our school is very academically and spirtually centered.

Cornerstone is a university dedicated to helping its students grow academically as well as spiritually in a specifically chosen fellowship of students and teachers.

Cornerstone is friendly, caring, a wonderful place to grow spiritually, full of professors who car and will invest in you, and has very strong community.

Cornerstone University is a Christian college where everybody knows your name and if you put forth the effort there is no reason you shouldn't succeed.