Cornerstone University

« See more reviews of Cornerstone University

My classmates are very friendly and eager to learn. There is a great sense of school pride and the university as a whole is viewed as a Christ centered community. There are many activities for students, and most enjoy watching our athletic teams and theatre productions. Students enjoy being together whether it be studying, singing, eating, or just having fun.

The student- body of Cornerstone University is diversly growing and loving community that truly allows each individual within the student- body to express themselves freely and abudantly with Christ.

My classmates are caring people who care if I do well in and out of the classroom. They show that through asking in depth questions not just surface ones.

Classmate are generally very friendly and easy to get along with. I've had great sucess with the study groups that students form together.

Studious, determined, and compassionate, Cornerstone students have hearts for Christ and therefore a rich love for others.

My classmates are both original and everything i love as well as unoriginal and everything i don't know how to react to.

My classmates are easy going and not judgemental. I always feel comfortable speaking in front of them.

My class mates are fun-loving, supportive, energetic Christians who are excited to follow God's plan.

They are very respectful and come from varying backgrounds and are willing to get to know everyone.

My classmates are very fun and energetic, they always have an idea of something super fun to do!