Cornerstone University

« See more reviews of Cornerstone University

What I brag most about is how much I have changed as a person.When I was in high school I was never very social, but now I?m not so quite any more. I have learned a great deal from my teachers and the staff members at Cornerstone University. I have grown closer to God and made more friends than I ever had growing up! College was the best thing that ever happened to me and it will continue to be a great part in my life. So I guess I?m bragging about the people in my life!

I brag that Joe Stowell is our school's president. That we are located minutues from Grand Rapids. I also brag that we are located thirty minutes from the wonderful Lake Michigan beaches. I brag about my professors credetials one of them is the lead of the largest archaeological dig in Egypt, another is a lead scolar in his field, and another professor used to be a co-host of a tv show. All very good in their fields of study.

When I talk about my school I talk about the campus lifestyle and the great community that is built there connecting everyone together closer to one another and to God. One of my best friends I roomed with there and we help each other whenever the need arises. I also brag about how I love going to the classes because I actually learn something that is worthwhile to my life and no just useless information I will never use.

Cornerstone is an amazing school filled with an awesome community of people. I would never change the school I go to and I really appreciate the simplicity of Cornerstone University. I have already made lifelong friends and that is hard to come by in today's society. I have been blessed with the opportunity to attend Cornerstone University and I am loving every second of it.

The best thing about Cornerstone University is the community. The fact is the community is friendly. I love the community. They try to pull you ou t and get you to do things. You will love the community. When people leave for breaks, they can't wait to get back. I made more friends in college because of the community, more than in high school.

I like to brag about the new dorm building that I'm living in this year - it's right on the baseball field and it's very nice. I also like to talk about Evensong, which is a worship event that we have every Sunday night. It's very powerful and has helped me grow a lot in my faith, and a lot of people from surrounding colleges come to it as well.

Cornerstone University is a place where students are not just another number. I have had personal conversations and interactions with each of my professors. They are never too busy to talk to students. They are always asking questions about life and engaging in conversation. You can tell they genuinely care about each of us.

When I talk to my friends about Cornerstone, I brag about the sense of community that Cornerstone has. From living in the dorms to going to classes, and worshiping in chapel and Evensong, Cornerstone embraces the sense of a small Christian community in a welcoming enviornment that always feels open.

Well, honestly, I find few faults with Cornerstone. At certain times, I'll find myself bragging about how the people there are the sweetest, most kind-hearted people you'll ever find. Cornerstone puts a emphasis on "community," and it definitely shows.

The professors are extremely interested in their students's lives. I never feel like they're there just because it's a job. They are there for students to help them if they need it, and they really want to help them be the best people they can be.