Cornerstone University

« See more reviews of Cornerstone University

It's focused on God and how God truly has a grasp on everyone's life. There is a close community and when something bad happens to one we all band together to care and support that person. The warm and welcoming community continues to welcome me since day one.

Cornerstone does a wonderful job of intergrating a Christian lifestyle into every aspect of student life. It is a college that is focused on Jesus Christ and there is truly a strong sense of community uniting students, faculty, and employees.

It is very small, which helps students to develop relationships with their professors as well as fellow students. The location is also great. It is in Michigan's second largest city and has many attractions nearby that students can enjoy.

I would say the best thing about my school would be the religious foundation it really helps you build for the future. They make it easy to get used to and really make it feel they dont force Chapels or any event on you.

I would say the best part of Cornerstone is that your professors really care about you. Most of them will go out of their way to help you and ensure that you are doing well in the class. Also, everyone is just so nice.

We have scriptural foundations that are embedded within each course, we have books on amazon and teamwork is a large part of every class. Students will have facebook likeness within the progrma experoience.

I believe the best part of CU's school is the student life and interaction on campus, and/or the students' friendliness towards one another.

Because of its small size the community is really close. The professors learn your name and care about helping you to succeed.

I like the safety of the campus, I fit in well spiritually, academically, and socially.

The best thing about my school is that I know that these peopel are my family.