Cortiva Institute-Scottsdale Top Questions

Olivia, I am the future you after your freshman year, here to give you important advice concerning your first semester in college. Eat healthy; you have a challenging semester ahead. Your professors expect you to think quickly and deliver what they ask. Eat right; this will help your body and brain, as well as classroom attendance. Listen closely, befriend girls. Do not spend any quality time alone with guys. It is not as simple as it seems. You cannot predict what goes on in their heads. Trust me, you are not missing out, protect yourself from needless hurt, confusion, and danger. Do your work ASAP. Due dates are extremely important; turn in every assignment on time and you will get the full credit you need. You will sometimes feel like homework is the last thing in the world you want to do. Once you push through it, the feeling of accomplishment will be way worth the stress. It shows your professors and yourself that you can be responsible, granting you self-respect. Remember, eat healthy, careful with relationships, do your work before the dead-line. You will have a successful beginning, a beginning that you will enjoy free of regret.