Lookout Mountain, GA
Covenant College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Covenant College

Briana

It is a beautiful campus with a gorgeous view of Chattanooga. There are many tourists attractions nearby that give students a chance to explore and experience the culture at the college and the surrounding city. There is also a wide variety of students. Those students interact with each other and other staff daily. It has an amazing atmosphere and is a wonderful college to attend.

Meredith

Covenant was an excellent school for me and I honestly enjoyed every minute of my time there. The community is tight-knit and welcoming, the teachers are friendly and invest in their students, and the academics are challenging and engaging. I would recommend Covenant to anyone looking to enhance their relationship with Christ and receive an excellent education in a Gospel-minded community of believers.

Esther

It feels like a place you can develop worthwhile community and friends. The people there are one of the best parts about it. The professors are fully invested in their students, and are always willing to help you succeed. Overall, I would say the only thing Covenant lacks is good food, but that is a price I am more than willing to pay for the quality of education and community.

John

Covenant College was truly a great place to be. The community is great and when you first get signed up for housing, you get put into a place that has similar interests. The housing options are decent. There was a struggle trying to get Wi-Fi connectivity where I was living. The food is okay, just don't be expecting a lot out of it. The academic curriculum is tough here. By going here, you will come out with a stronger theological base. Another thing would be if you need help with your classes, there are tons of resources that can help you. Be sure to use them! Overall, I really enjoyed it here, and I would advise people to go here if you get the chance. It is a really unique experience.

Lindsey

I surely CAN say something about Covenant College. I attended Covenant for 4 years and worked there part-time for a fifth. Covenant is a very unique and wonderful place. I never thought I'd write those words, but hindsight is 20-20. The College is a very positive environment- not perfect by a long shot, but so much healthier spiritually and emotionally than many universities these days. The sense of community is very strong and faculty are quite invested in their students' lives, education, and well-being. Opportunities may be more limited than at other, bigger schools, but it all comes down to priorities. I am thankful that I was able to grow socially, intellectually, and spiritually in such a community.

Bethany

I have loved Covenant from the moment I first stepped foot on campus. I have learned so much about the Lord, my life, and the relationships all around me. This is not just a school, it is a family; a tight knit community that loves and worships God in all we do. You will be invited by your professor to dinner at their house and you will have a great time. You will develop lasting friendships and support systems that will last for the rest of your life. Not only will this college provide you with the skills and knowledge necessary to succeed in your career, it will create in you a passion for pursuing Christ in every area of life.

John

Covenant students are a force of nature, an unseeable gravity pulling me back to the pursuit of truth.

Were Covenant College stripped of its prestigious academic reputation, its aesthetic beauty, its educational value, and left naked as a mere community, it would remain a place of peace and love. It is a community first and foremost. I had no intention of attending Covenant until I visiting senior year of high school and met the most caring, friendly people on earth. It is as close to utopia as one can get. I revel in the power of Covenant College's community.

belen

Although its been two years since I finish high school, I'm barely starting college. I know the plan was to graduate and attend college right away. But it's my fault for not showing interest in anyhing. It's something you're doing now. Interacting with people will fix that. You don't want to experience the disadvantages of being friendless. I recommend joining a few clubs. That will help you gain friends, volunteer hours, and experience. You'll be thanking me once you start filling out your resume. Now getting a job won't be difficult. Being employed makes it easier once you start college. But that doesn't mean you won't need the help of scholarships. So look and apply everywhere and don't give up even if it looks difficult. Keeping all this advice in mind, there is one very important thing left. Never put down your camera. Keep taking pictures and don't lose confidence. The world of photography is a big place, but we will both make it. My life is barely beginning. So while I'm working towards our future career. I hope you're one step closer to our dream.

Josh

One who seeks to gain an education founded on Jesus Christ, guided by fellow Christian teachers, and supported by brothers and sisters who care to see spiritual as well as academic growth and discovery of purpose. Covenant is a place to prepare for all aspects of life centered around Christ to the glory of God.

Covenant College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.