Covenant College

« See more reviews of Covenant College

Covenant is a mountaintop experience that requires all of your determination, energy, and focus in order to do well in class; it will challenge you in terms of deep relationships with your hallmates, roomates, and classmates; it will help you find the missing pieces of yourself; and while giving you an excellent education, Covenant does not indoctrinate but encourages you to figure out the tough questions on your own.

My school is a small, comfortable community on a beautiful campus with professors that care immensely about the students' education, faith in Christ and their hopes and dreams for the future.

Covenant college is a conservative school that stresses a relationship with Jesus, learning and doing well in the classroom, and living a christian lifestyle outside of school boundaries.

Built on top of a mountain, Covenant College is somewhat set apart from the surrounding areas, but the social life is still dynamic and I have no regrets choosing this school.

Covenant College is active and unique, utilizing all facets of culture, nature, religion, and technology to facilitate discussion and critical thinking.

Covenant College is a fun, community-knit school that emphasizes Christ preeminent in all things and is academically, as well as socially, rigorous.

My school is an academically challenging and fulfilling school, filled with a variety of people, the majority of whom are motivated and dedicated.

Covenant College does not only have a beautiful campus but has a very strong community of students make for a very unique enviroment.

Covenant College is a training ground and experiment friendly for future thinkers and leaders in every industry.

Covenant College is probably the closest thing to heaven on earth.