Covenant College Top Questions

In all things Christ preeminant!

Karl

Covenant College does not only have a beautiful campus but has a very strong community of students make for a very unique enviroment.

Isaiah

Covenant College is active and unique, utilizing all facets of culture, nature, religion, and technology to facilitate discussion and critical thinking.

Mary Frances

Covenant College is a fun, community-knit school that emphasizes Christ preeminent in all things and is academically, as well as socially, rigorous.

My school is a small, comfortable community on a beautiful campus with professors that care immensely about the students' education, faith in Christ and their hopes and dreams for the future.

emma

It is small, friendly, and academically eager.

My school is an academically challenging and fulfilling school, filled with a variety of people, the majority of whom are motivated and dedicated.

Built on top of a mountain, Covenant College is somewhat set apart from the surrounding areas, but the social life is still dynamic and I have no regrets choosing this school.

Covenant college is a conservative school that stresses a relationship with Jesus, learning and doing well in the classroom, and living a christian lifestyle outside of school boundaries.

Susannah

Covenant College is a training ground and experiment friendly for future thinkers and leaders in every industry.

Karin

Covenant is a mountaintop experience that requires all of your determination, energy, and focus in order to do well in class; it will challenge you in terms of deep relationships with your hallmates, roomates, and classmates; it will help you find the missing pieces of yourself; and while giving you an excellent education, Covenant does not indoctrinate but encourages you to figure out the tough questions on your own.

Tianna

Covenant College is probably the closest thing to heaven on earth.

a great fit for a lot of people but not me.