Covenant College

« See more reviews of Covenant College

There is no one category to place my classmates in. They come from a variety of places. They have different beliefs, values, and opinons, but we commonly share the love for Christ. The bond and love we have for Christ has brought us here to Covenant and we have grown to look past our differences and to love and accept one another as Christ has accepted and loved us.

Everyone at covenant is a christian and still loves to have a good time, but most also stay focused on the real importance of college, which is learning and doing well in the classroom.

My classmates are creative, responsible, respectful, fun, hard working, amazing frirends that fear the LORD and are are such a blessing to me.

A vast showcase of the creative, intellectual, spiritual, and physical abilites inherent in mankind thats also easy on the eyes.

My classmates are some of the most intellectual, creative, ethical, yet diverse group of people that I have ever met.

Covenant students are a force of nature, an unseeable gravity pulling me back to the pursuit of truth.

My classmates are involved and always forming groups so we can learn together.

My classmates are fantastic: they are friendly, challenging and supportive.

My classmates are my family.