Covenant College

« See more reviews of Covenant College

What was most appealing to me about Covenant College was the fact that it actually holds to its motto: "In All Things Christ Pre-eminent." They integrate faith and learning simultaneously. Covenant was the most thourough college about pursuing me during my recruiting period, which was also very attractive. The campus is beautiful, and the people are eager to welcome new-comers into their lives. I also like the fact that while it is a Christian college, they are not legalistic and they extend a great deal of trust by not having such rigid dress code or specific curfew.

The environment is one that really nurtures its students. It helps students to really understand who they are and how the world works so that when we are in situations off campus and in our jobs we have the confidence in ourselves that really shows. We have a respect for other people and an ablity to really understand and interact with the heart of the matter, because we have wrestled with tough issues already ourselves.

Covenant has such a strong emphasis on community which is so inviting to new students. Covenant also is filled with such creative people; musically and artisically. The education is all Christ centered which allows the believer to learn how their faith is incorporated in everyday life and applications of life. Also, at Covenant the professors want to meet with you one on one and to get to know you.

This school is private Christian college. Its smaller than most private schools but it is also just big enough. The classes arent big at all, there is about maybe the max.. 40 and min... 10 students in a class. We do have varsity and JV sports and teachers, students and coaches work together. We have tons of extra activities to offer as well as tons of clubs.

Covenant College has a very uniques sense of community. Hall life is very different than other schools and every hall tends to be really close-knit. Covenant is also strongly rooted in the Word of God which is very different from other colleges and universities.

The atmosphere of the college is unlike any other. The student body and the presence of the Lord mesh well together. The students here engage with one another and the work of the Lord is seen through individual students and as a student body collectively.

Location. It's situated on a beautiful 'Mountain' with breathtaking views and has excellent professors for most majors.

Covenat's focus on community life on campus as well as being involved in the community of Chattanooga.

It was a Christian education, but it was also an academically respected school.

Covenant is small, and the professors focus on what is important.