Covenant College Top Questions

Adrienne

How pretty the college campus is and how easy it is to find people that really do care about you. The academics of this school are hard but great, you learn a lot grow to love the people and campus. The city down the mountian is great as well there is always something to go and do.

When I first came to visit Covenant the first thing that struck me was the sense of community. Now that I am a student here I can definitely say that being a part of this community has made a huge impact in my life. I think this is what I brag the most about as I know many of my friends don't have the opportunity to have this kind of community. Also, I think the quality of the school as a whole is something worth bragging about. I know I'm getting a good education here.

There are so many things to brag about: the beautiful location, the fun events, the Christian atmosphere--all very important. But the thing I personally brag about most is the people. From professors to administrators to students, the close-knit, small, like-minded community really fosters true and real relationships. People here care about you individually. And the people here are super cool, cool in every sense of the word.

Being able to apply in-class learning with real life situations.

Damarise

Covenant is a small campus. Sometimes it can be a pain because there can be a lot of gossip, but it's nice to know almost everyone on the campus and there's a close knit community of people. I also love how willing the teachers are to help their students out with anything no matter how long it may take. I've also made some wonderful and lasting relationships that I know will last the rest of our lives.

Christiana

I love the community at Covenant. The people (whether it is staff or adminstration or students) are all welcoming and friendly. There is a sense of security and trust that surrounds the college. The campus life is also wonderful with spiritual leaders and over 100 organizations for students to be engaged it. The climate is also very warm and the scenery is beautiful!

Cornelius

The Christian community. There is a real interconnectedness between students, professors and staff. Residence life is great, you get to live with some really solif guys, especially the RA's. There are so many opportunities to grow in your faith.

I brag about the atmosphere here- it is so constructive.

What i brag about the most are the teachers. The teachers here really care about the students on an academic level as well as a personal level. During advising for classes, they usually try to get to know you and many teachers have given me some great advice and helped me through things i am going through. Most of the teachers are very engaging, and interesting teachers who know what there talking about.

Tucker

It is very personal

teshia

the fact that it is exactly the right size.classes are very interactive because they aren't huge. the area is beautiful and the college is a christian liberal arts school. it is great in helping people build there relationship with God and learning about other cultures is a big thing here.which i love!

The community and the education ( how hard it is)